Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thinking. . .

and processing our conversation, our brief time together.

We finally talked. Glad that you're doing well. I wanted to ask why, how, and when but I didn't. There's no point. How can one not feel anything at all even though it's ended?

I still love your smile. You touched me a few times. I am trying to process it, remembering. . .savouring it. My nape, my arm, my shoulder. . .I can't help but miss you all over again.

Why her? Why not me? Why wasn't I right?

I guess I shall continue my quest for a soul mate, for a while more I hope. I'm still young but not quite. You said you're getting old. Really? Bad timing for me then. You know I will go to lengths for you.

Sigh. . .this will all be over in a few days. At the moment, I'm still savouring the experience.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment