Sunday, July 4, 2010

1 month. . .

since our last contact.

Tonight, you should have been the one with me watching Germany thrashed Argentina. I was ecstatic. I cheered. I was grinning from ear to ear. You weren't there. After every goal, I looked but it wasn't you by my side. You were on my mind though I was enjoying watching the game.

I really wish we could have made this happen. What went wrong xxxxy? I thought we would make it, get married and share our lives together. :~(

Are you on a holiday? I can't help thinking. Why wasn't I worth it? Why? I did my best and I didn't do you wrong. You said before you know I'd take care of you. What wasn't enough for you? Thinking back, I'm just one of the many girls you dated. I wasn't special. Why did we even get together in the first place?

I haven't cried since then but here I am, tears rolling down my cheeks. Am I really missing you or do I just miss having someone?

I know you're out there living your life and having fun. I have to accept that you don't even think of me at all cos' I'm just a piece of shit to you. You do not even wanna see me. We weren't friends and we'll never be. Someone pls tell me why is it so hard to find someone whom you can share your life with? Why can't some people find one? Am I bound for this godforsaken path? It had been 5 years. Do I have to rough it out for another 5 years?

You forgot about me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment