Sunday, September 29, 2013


I have said hurtful and hateful (even shameful) things on this blog but you know what, sometimes you need an outlet for this kinda nasty stuff to achieve sanity and balance in life. Ok I'm writing this cos' I'm feeling a lil guilty for writing that about my dad. Oops! :P Anyway, he's just being a typical man and mum's just being a typical traditional woman. I don't take shit like that, not from anyone. Really, men, they seem perfect and godly at first, then they turn into disgusting monsters. Perhaps someone will prove me wrong some day but I'm not counting on it. Everlasting love is bullshit.

In any case someone reads this ever, I love my parents and I don't hate men but a woman can bitch however, whenever, and whatever she wants it. Life is good, not great so I am ALMOST always thinking of how to make it better by spending more time on what I love and not get distracted by life.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment